Saturday 13 March 2010

Been There, Done That

I see Hairy was puffing out her porky chest this week. All of a quiver, she was.

This blog is truly coming of age. I have now reached the dizzy heights of a blogger profile in Total Politics.

I am naturally very pleased to see the blog recognised in this way
Ooh look! You're not wrong, Hairy. There you are in Issue 21.

Mine appeared a couple of months ago in Issue 19, but I didn't really think it was that big a deal, to be honest.

Still, seeing as we're willy-waving ... eat Puddlecote dust, bitch.


4 comments:

Lawson said...

Hasn't she heard? Labour luvvies musn't have anything to do with BNP platform providers! She should resign immediately.

Constantly Furious said...

You may complain about her, but her tip - in the same post - about practically naked women in Ryanair adverts, has given me a lot of pleasure...

BTS said...

Oh, yes, the schoolgirl..

subrosa said...

Jings, I never even knew that bit existed. Well done Dick.